Thursday, April 2, 2009

Im Here, and I'm Loud, and I got it GOING ON (Spring Edition)


Omg You Guys Must Want To Murder Me
well everyone does because they are such HaTErZ..lol corney!

Well, first thing is first... back from spring break and wow i miss school. Over the years of education I have had, including the days I skipped; I have coem to the realization that school is actually... dare i say it... FUN!
Not saying I like studying and doing homework and child labor... but it is the only time when you can truly spend with friends and gossip!!! 

"So does she have a boyfriend?"  "Um no, she has victims" "hahaha" "hahaha" "That wasn't funny I hear she like seriously hurts people!" "uhuh ok... so you hooked up with her when?"
(That is an example of a conversation at my school)

Anyway, enough about boring things... lets get to the real fun.. hot new spring list!

So all you followers, the 2 of you, ;) 
over spring break I definitely discovered a lot of nice cool sounds that I have never heard before. Everything was very mellow and peaceful... like spring... but most of the songs fit a type of social status in a why or at least a sort of dress code.

Punk Rock Smooth: Walking on Air Kerli
This is definitely for people who seem depressed and yet have a "creepy" side to them. Also it is an incredible song for a choreolab dance. 
Upper East Side In Love: Three Wishes The Pierces
This song is dedicated to the people who have fallen in love and want to fight to keep it. Three wishes all loved ones have including the lovers in Gotham City.
Breaking Up yet still in love, Laguna Beach: I Can Feel a Hot One Manchester Orchestra
"Are you sure we are doing this right? I mean, do you feel like it's over?" "Of course I don't, but it's too complicated to explain." Awwwwwww!!
Spanish Tango Scene: El Tango De Roxanne Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
I am spanish but I have always been into the mixture of classic rock songs mixed with a spanish beat. (For example Clocks Coldplay -Spanish Version) This incredible song was performed in the movie Moulin Rouge and is an incredible remix to the song Roxanne.


Well You See... I Came Prepared

ttyl (hate that)

Ily Musical Soulmate (Amby)

No comments:

Post a Comment