Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back and Pumping : Gatta Get That Boom Boom

Image On Top: Screen Shot from the music video Skeleton Boy- Friendly Fires

Hey guys, guess who's back...miss me...oh..you didn't..how rude!!
Remember that, oh how I miss Full House!

Anyway, before you freak on me on why I have not posted anything, I've been very busy with school work. I know that sounds really lame but my school gets rough this time of year with Term Papers, Tests, Essay's, Parties, Gossip, Relationships, and MUSIC!!

First let me just say that my previous blog, when I mentioned the song Walking on Air by Kerli I forgot to mention who introduced me to that song. One of my best friends called Rach. She is my musical soulmate and if it wasn't for her, I would be musically retarded.

So now for the musical insight...get your pencils or itunes ready....

Grace Kelly-Mika
Wow I love this song, if only I could reach the high notes. Seriously I love Mika because his music can be super childish fun with the random adult morals taught in everyday life. I definitely recommend getting all of his shizznett.
(Sorry that was really corny i apologize. I have already gotten 3 complaints.)

The Great Escape- We Are Scientist
I know the title seems familiar but it isn't... trust me. I found out about this band while checking out the stuff on The Lonely Island's youtube account. Apparently one of the band members, Akiva, directed the video for this band and it is FRIKEN AMAZING. I also like this type of music because it is a cool mix of rock with rebel with pop with HELLO DELILAH vocals.

Skeleton Boys- Friendly Fires (First Image on Blog Post)
Run!!! Run!!! Run!!!! Run fast to Itunes before the week ends to get this video for free!!! At first I thought "wow this is really random. what's up with the body suits and weird snow?" Then i heard the actual music and I thought "i need to get a body suit just like this!!" The song is very open minded and generally fun. If you like indie-tech-DAFT PUNK STYLE but with words! The lyrics don't make much sense but the general idea is letting music take over you and release you from the stresses of relationships. Let music rip you apart and let your bones dance!


Well yea, that is besaiclly what I am into for this week. But wait untill Monday when the new episode of Gossip Girl Premiers..then you might need a word document from all the musical notes.

TTYL (hate that)
Ily Musical Soulmate (Amby)

No comments:

Post a Comment