Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Love The Owl From Harry Potter For One Reason..




IT REMINDS ME OF ONE OF MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE BANDS: Owl City
Wow, what can I say about the band Owl City other than..they are the cheese to my macaroni, the water to my earth, the sun shine coming into a dark room that has a small crack in the wall and makes everything look mellow! (say that without taking a breath) ON A SERIOUS NOTE: I really do love this band with a passion and my best friends will agree with me on this..(well of course they agree with you, that's why they are your best friends dee de dee) We all gather around my small Ipod Touch every morning before school starts and have OWL CITY SESSIONS..yea you heard right..SESSIONS.

I should explain why.
Well, the band Owl City was introduced into my life thanks to the wonderful background music in LIVELAVALIVE's youtube videos. (He is an a funny youtuber who has the most amazing playlist ever) After hearing it there, I belived I sent that video to about 138 people..around that amount. :)

Owl city is formed by 4 guys who had the urge one day to create a band whose music reflected their deep moments and their bored moments. Each song has such a uniqueness to it yet hearing the entire album makes it all come together like a melting pot. (Halla New York) There are songs for when you feel so depressed and want to keep feelign that way. Also if you feel like strutting down the streets of 5th Ave. And o course there are songs for when you want to express love towards...your loved one.

Dear Vienna Lyrics: There’s a light show out my window somewhere way up there
Dear Vienna, are you singing?
Dear Vienna, are you swinging?
Dear Vienna, we were happy like the shades of May when we got carried away

The Saltwater Room Lyrics: You can hear the waves in underwater caves
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
Time together is just never quite enough
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, only time


And That Is Only A preview Of Their Amazingness Seriusly, Check Them Out, It Will Make Me Happy! http://www.myspace.com/owlcity

Ooo and I almost forgot! They have a clothing line too which I know a certain fellow blogger, will love. SHe is the ultimate fashion detective. Check Her Out Too gothamhipster.blogspot.com

To buy all these cute outfits from the band, log to http://www.districtlines.com/Owl-City Hot styles at affordable prices...

NO MORE FREE ADVERTIZING!!

ttyl (hate that) Ily Musical Soulmate (Amby)

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! i'll follow you lol. you emma's friend? i am:)

    ReplyDelete