Monday, March 23, 2009

I J**z In My Pants: Obssesion


Yes They Are Strange
Yes They Have The Most Random Lyrics
Yes They Put A smile On My Face WHen I Hear Them
Yes Andy Samberg Is Part Of The Band
Go Out And Get Their New Album...Incredibad


For some odd reason I have recently become an obsessed fan of The Lonely Island. The group was founded in 2001 by Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Andy Samberg. It's incredible creators are An incredible boy group who's songs are sometimes vulgar, sometimes randomly stupid, but all talk about the things that ponder in our minds and that we are afraid to speak of.
For example they're hugely successful single , I J**z In my Pants
Im not going to even talk about it because ... yea I don't know anything about it.
It is just extremely hilarious.
I'm On A Boat ft. T-Pain: Ever since it was featured on SNL (where Andy Samberg works at and is part of the group) the single has managed to hit the top 100 list alongside the previous single. Besides getting the famous rapping artist with the freaky computer voice, T-Pain, their album:

Features:
T-Pain
Justin Timberlake
Chris Parnell
Natalie Portman
Jack Black
Julian Casablancas
Norah Jones

I seriously suggest you guys go out and check this amazing band and join their website
Also check out their canceled show AWSOME TOWN...
yea I know it's canceled but it's still pretty funny to watch.
Check it at their youtube account
You will die of laughter... well not really.. it's an expression...
leave me ALONE!


ttyl (hate that)
Ily Musical Soulmate (Amby)

No comments:

Post a Comment